PFAD (Palm Fatty Acid Distillate)
Price And Quantity
- Metric Ton
- Soaps, Biodiesel, Animal Feed, etc
- Soaps, Biodiesel, Animal Feed
PFAD stands for Palm Fatty Acid Distillate. It is a processing residue resulting from physical refining of crude palm oil products. Up to 80 percent of PFAD is free fatty acid (FFA), with palmitic acid and oleic acid being the major components. it is used in the industries such of Soaps, Biodiesel, Animal Feed, etc.
Packing is available in Flexi bag (20 MTS) and Drums (18.13 MTS)
- Any Malaysia/Indonesia/Thailand ports
- 4000 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Free samples are available
- Packed in Drums and Flexi bag
- Asia, Australia, Middle East, Africa
- We are working with all top manufacturers from Malaysia, INdonesia and Thailand that hold the required certifications.
16 Raffles Quay #20-01A, Hong Leong Building Singapore Singapore Singapore Singapore