Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil Products
Price And Quantity
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Metric Ton
- 900.00 USD ($)
Palm oil and palm kernel oil are edible vegetable oils derived from the fruit and kernel, respectively, of the oil palm tree (Elaeis guineensis). These oils are widely used in various food and non-food products due to their versatility, low cost, and unique properties. However, the production and consumption of palm oil have been controversial due to environmental and social concerns.
1. Palm Oil:
Palm oil is extracted from the fleshy fruit of the oil palm tree. It is a highly versatile and commonly used vegetable oil in cooking and food processing worldwide.
- Food Uses: Palm oil is used in a wide range of food products, including baked goods, snacks, margarine, spreads, instant noodles, chocolates, and many other processed foods. It is favored in the food industry due to its stability at high temperatures, long shelf life, and neutral flavor.
- Non-Food Uses: Palm oil is also utilized in non-food products such as cosmetics, soaps, detergents, candles, and as a biofuel feedstock.
2. Palm Kernel Oil:
- Palm kernel oil is extracted from the kernel or seed of the oil palm fruit. It is different from palm oil, which is obtained from the fruit's flesh.
- Food Uses: Palm kernel oil is commonly used in the production of confectionery items, such as chocolates, and as a cooking oil in some regions.
- Non-Food Uses: Palm kernel oil is also used in the manufacturing of soaps, detergents, and cosmetics.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Letter of Credit (L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 1 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Middle East Africa Asia
- We are working with all ISO,GMP, Kosher Halal, etc certified factories