Price And Quantity
- Metric Ton
- Metric Ton
- 1500.00 - 2500.00 USD ($)
- 1500 - 2500 USD ($)
- Inorganic Acids
- Industrial Grade
With utmost support of adroit professionals, we are emerged in offering a high quality of Oleic Acid is made with high quality required components with the assistance of latest tools. This item is utilized as an emulsifying or solubilizing agent for atomizer products. All the manufacturing procedures are supervised by adroit professionals who have gained a huge experience in this market domain. Our clients can avail this product from us at common market price rate.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How much oleic acid do you need per day?
Ans: 1-2 tablespoons per day
2. Can you have too much oleic acid?
Ans: Scientists have found that oleic acid in excess blocks the body from using linoleic acid. Another major issue is that too much oleic acid can cause lipid accumulation in the liver or fatty liver.
3. What is the best source of oleic acid?
Ans: Eggs, meat, cheese, olive oil, and nuts are some of the good sources of oleic acid.
4. What can replace oleic acid?
Ans: Ricinoleic Acid as a Green Alternative to Oleic Acid in the Synthesis of Doped Nanocrystals.
5. What is the shelf life of oleic acid?
Ans: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored, as supplied, at - 20 degree centigrade.
6. Is oleic acid safe for skin?
Ans: The independent Cosmetic Ingredient Review panel has ruled oleic acid safe as used in cosmetics, where typical usage ranges from 1 - 10%.
- 4-5 Days
- Australia North America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa Central America South America Asia
- All India