Multipurpose Soap Noodles
Price And Quantity
- Metric Ton
- Metric Ton
- 900.00 USD ($)
- Self Logo
- Toilet Soap
- Soap Raw Material
- As your Request
Soap noodles, also known as soap chips or soap base, are the basic ingredients used in the production of various types of soap products. They are versatile and serve as the starting point for soap manufacturers to create different formulations and variations of soap.
Soap noodles are usually made from vegetable oils (such as palm oil, coconut oil, or olive oil) or animal fats. These oils and fats undergo a process called saponification, where they react with an alkali (commonly sodium hydroxide) to form soap. The resulting product is then dried and formed into solid noodles or flakes.
The term "multipurpose soap noodle" likely refers to a soap noodle that is formulated to be adaptable for various applications and can be used to produce different types of soap products, such as:
1. Toilet soap: Soap noodles are commonly used to create bath soaps that are suitable for personal hygiene and cleansing.
2. Laundry soap: Soap noodles can be formulated into laundry soaps for washing clothes and other fabrics.
3. Handmade soap: Soap makers often use soap noodles as a base to create handmade soaps with various additives like essential oils, colors, exfoliants, etc.
4. Liquid soap: Soap noodles can be used to produce liquid soap formulations that are commonly used for handwashing or as body wash.
5. Transparent soap: By incorporating certain ingredients and processes, soap noodles can be used to create transparent soaps.
6. Medicated soap: Adding specific medicinal ingredients to soap noodles can result in medicated soaps designed for various skin conditions.
7. Specialty soaps: Soap noodles can be mixed with unique ingredients to produce specialized soaps like baby soap, herbal soap, or acne-fighting soap.
Multipurpose soap noodles offer soap manufacturers flexibility in their production process, allowing them to produce a wide range of soap products while reducing the need to keep multiple types of soap bases in stock. This versatility is beneficial in the soap-making industry, as it simplifies inventory management and allows for the creation of diverse soap products to cater to different market segments.
- Any Malaysia/Indonesia ports
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 4000-5000 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packing is available in 25kg bags with/without pallets and Jumbo bags with pallet
- Africa Asia Middle East
- All India