CAPB (Cocamidopropyl Betaine)
Price And Quantity
- Metric Ton
- Metric Ton
- 800.00 - 1600.00 USD ($)
- 1-2 Years
- Shampoo, Liquid Soaps, Bodywash, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Pet Care, Industrial Cleaning
We are counted among the most distinguished company that is engaged in supplying high quality CAPB (Cocamidopropyl Betaine) that is made by utilizing great quality required materials with the assistance of innovative technology. This item is utilized in the formation of shaving cream, shampoo and conditioner for boosting the foam. It is widely demanded in the market for its good quality and highly effective in nature. Our clients can avail this product at fixed price rate.
Applications of Cocamidopropyl Betaine:
Cocamidopropyl betaine is a synthetic surfactant commonly used in personal care and cosmetic products due to its mildness and ability to produce foam. It is derived from coconut oil and is known for its effectiveness in various applications. Some of the key applications of cocamidopropyl betaine include:
1. Shampoos and Conditioners: Cocamidopropyl betaine is widely used as a primary surfactant in shampoos and conditioners. It helps to cleanse the hair and scalp by removing dirt, excess oil, and product buildup, while also providing a rich and stable lather.
2. Body Washes and Shower Gels: Cocamidopropyl betaine is a gentle cleanser commonly used in body washes and shower gels. It creates a luxurious foam that leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed without causing excessive dryness.
3. Liquid Soaps: In liquid soaps, cocamidopropyl betaine acts as a secondary surfactant, helping to improve foam stability and enhance the overall cleansing performance.
4. Facial Cleansers: Due to its mildness, cocamidopropyl betaine is often included in facial cleansers, particularly those targeted at individuals with sensitive or dry skin. It helps to remove impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
5. Baby Care Products: Cocamidopropyl betaine's mild and gentle nature makes it suitable for use in baby shampoos, baby washes, and other baby care products. It helps to keep the baby's skin clean without causing irritation.
6. Personal Hygiene Products: Cocamidopropyl betaine is used in various personal hygiene products, such as intimate washes and feminine washes, where its gentle cleansing properties are particularly valued.
7. Hand Sanitizers: In some hand sanitizers, cocamidopropyl betaine is added to improve the product's mildness and provide a smoother texture during application.
8. Pet Shampoos: Cocamidopropyl betaine is used in pet shampoos as a surfactant, as it helps to clean the fur and skin of pets without causing irritation.
Q: What is Cocamidopropyl Betaine?
A: This chemical compound is a synthetic surfactant derived from coconut oil. It is commonly used in personal care and cosmetic products as a mild and effective cleanser that produces foam and stabilizes lather.
Q: What are the primary uses of Cocamidopropyl Betaine?
A: Cocamidopropyl Betaine is primarily used in shampoos, conditioners, body washes, shower gels, liquid soaps, facial cleansers, and baby care products due to its gentle cleansing properties.
Q: Is Cocamidopropyl Betaine safe to use in personal care products?
A: Yes, this chemical compound is generally considered safe for use in personal care products. However, like any ingredient, some individuals may be sensitive or allergic to it. Perform a patch test before using a new product containing cocamidopropyl betaine, especially if you have known allergies or sensitive skin.
Q: Can Cocamidopropyl Betaine cause skin irritation or allergies?
A: While Cocamidopropyl Betaine is mild and considered non-irritating for most people, some individuals may experience skin irritation or allergic reactions. If you experience any adverse reactions, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
Q: Is Cocamidopropyl Betaine safe for babies and pets?
A: Yes, chemical compound is commonly used in baby care products and pet shampoos due to its mildness. However, as with any new product, it's essential to perform a patch test before use.
Q: Can Cocamidopropyl Betaine be used in hand sanitizers?
A: Yes, it is sometimes used in hand sanitizers to enhance mildness and provide a smoother texture during application.
Q: Is Cocamidopropyl Betaine a natural ingredient?
A: Cocamidopropyl Betaine is derived from coconut oil, which is a natural source. However, the final product is a synthetic surfactant.
Q: Does Cocamidopropyl Betaine contain any harmful chemicals?
A: Cocamidopropyl Betaine itself is not considered harmful. However, some formulations may contain other ingredients that could potentially cause irritation or allergic reactions in certain individuals.
Q: Can Cocamidopropyl Betaine be used in sulfate-free products?
A: Yes, Cocamidopropyl Betaine is commonly used in sulfate-free or "sulfate-alternative" formulations to provide effective cleansing without using harsh sulfates.
Q: Is Cocamidopropyl Betaine eco-friendly?
A: This chemical compound is considered to be relatively environmentally friendly compared to some other surfactants. It is biodegradable and is generally considered to have low aquatic toxicity. However, like all surfactants, it should still be used responsibly and in moderation to minimize environmental impact.
- Any Malaysia/Indonesia/Thailand ports
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 3000 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packing in Drums and Flexi
- Middle East Africa Asia
- All India